SEO solutions are the perfect means to make a site search engine friendly. Search engines play a big role in determining the success or the failure of an online site. Studies undertaken by leading research agencies have indicated that more than 90% of the people search information in the internet with the help of search engines. Search engines assign page rank to websites based on their importance and some other factors as well. So, whenever a person searches for information online, they will automatically search the first few pages displayed by the search engine. Consequently it is very important for a website to undertake proper SEO solutions for their site to do business.
The internet is flooded with website providing SEO solutions. If you are serious about your online site, do not be taken in by simply any solutions offered by just another website. Check out the effectiveness of the solution and see for yourself whether you can actually adopt the SEO solutions for optimizing your website. You must check out to see whether the solutions actually deliver results for your online business or not. There is absolutely no point in simply having a site, if you are not able to generate new business leads through your online site.
There are different types of SEO solutions available to you for optimizing your website. Base your search engine optimization methods on the principles and guidelines laid down by Google and other search engines. If people cannot find your site displayed in search engine results, you will actually have very few visitors to your site. Online website is meant to do business and earn revenue for your business. So, it is imperative to adopt the best SEO solutions for your online site.
Keyword research is one important aspect of SEO solutions. Using the proper keywords in your site is vital to the success of your online site. Online visitors always search for products or services with the help of a particular keyword or keywords. Your site may have the best information and the best services offered for a particular product, but if the relevant keyword is not used your efforts will simply go down the drain. In fact your site will not even feature in a search engine. Proper keyword research is one of the basic essentials of SEO solutions.
Content optimization of your website is another SEO solutions which you can adopt. The Content should be relevant and updated on a regular basis to generate traffic to your site. Link building with other websites is another SEO method that is effective for optimizing a website. It will be beneficial for your site to build link with websites which deal with relevant products and services. Pay per click is another optimization tool which can be adopted to make your website search engine friendly. Here you can put up your site for advertisement in other sites.
SEO solutions undertaken properly for a website can bring lots of revenue to the website. The trick for search engine optimization lies in properly utilizing the different optimization methods to garner high page rankings from search engines. You must adopt the best SEO solutions, after all the purpose of a website is to attain high rankings from a search engine.
Handling a real estate business online isn’t all about clicks and browse. There’s more to the business and it’s not even appropriate for any real estate agents to skip a day without checking the status or conditions of his/her real estate website. The fact is, search engines never stop crawling through websites and if you update or take care of your real estate business and website regularly, there’s a good chance your site get acknowledged for the hard work done.
However, there are more rules that a real estate agent (or any online marketer) should follow or else, there’s a great chance of getting your real estate website de-indexed. Although most of the SEO experts teach you and even share with you the coolest and easiest way of getting your website ranked, there are more unspoken warnings about what someone like you shouldn’t do when dealing with this type of business. Also, search engines don’t like websites that are flawlessly designed only to increase page rankings.
First and foremost, search engines don’t like stolen contents from another website. This is a grave offense especially if you’re still starting with your real estate business. Someone might report you and it could lead to bigger copyright problems later on. Remember how your mother reacts when you speak of profanity inside the house? Search engines don’t like it either if you put in unfriendly or even slang words on your website so carefully check all words in your website.
Also, you think that having more keywords on your website is a good thing? It certainly is not. Be sure that you keep all your keywords under control and that means, it should only comprise 5% of the entire content you have in your website. If not, you’re on your way to keyword spamming.
There are more important things that most online entrepreneurs tend to overlook. In times like these, be sure you have the latest information from reliable sources about SEO.
SEO is not just about keyword density and link building, it also has a lot to do with design and back-end programming. If your website design is not spider-friendly, it won’t get crawled and, naturally, you won’t rank for your keywords.
So it goes that the key to successful ranking is to be mindful of your designing and programming. In general, easy navigation and “crawlable” content or content that can be crawled by search engines are the keys to a successful SEO design.
Set-Up And Design
Search engine spiders cannot crawl websites with dynamic URLs. A dynamic URL has any one of these characters in them: ? & % + = $ cgi-bin .cgi
If your website has dynamic URLs, try submitting to the search engines the non-dynamic URLs that point directly to the dynamic page. If not, consider creating static pages on static URLs.
Search engine spiders do not do a very good job of indexing websites with frames, in fact, they’re very bad at it. Redesign your website to a simple HTML if topping search engines is your priority.
The problematic thing about frames is that search engine spiders do not see
“crawlable” content when they search frames.
Flash In Your Design
Flash elements themselves are not problematic. They only become problematic if they are not used properly (the SEO way).
Designing splash pages is one of the biggest SEO mistakes, precisely because splash pages aremade up almost entirely of flash. If you need to use flash, insert as much keyword-optimized text as you can and write a title and meta information in the source code.
Image Maps and Java
When designing your website, don’t even think about going around search engines by using black hat techniques like cloaking a keyword spammed page with a very nice copy for website visitors to see. Using black hat methods is just good for the short-term, and you can actually get removed from Google’s index of websites if you do. Besides, there are times when visitors can actually see the cloaked content (spam and more spam) - not a very pleasant experience at all for your visitors.
The popularity of the search engines has made website design a continuously juggling act between keyword density and aesthetics and of ranking well with the search engines whilst holding visitors’ attention. On some sites where a flash design is more appropriate, website owners strike a compromise by designing a pure HTML version of the Flash website.
The rule of thumb in designing, however, is to always keep your visitors in mind – the search engines come in only secondary. After all, if it is not SEO, there are other ways to promote your website – like email marketing campaign, viral marketing, and launching a Google Adwords campaign. You can also write blogs and PR articles that have active links to your website.
First, let me explain you what a SEOcontest is. A SEOcontest is a contest where every webmaster can build a website or page about a special keyword. There must be no results in the targeted search engine for that keyword or keyphrase. So most contests have not existing words in them or have the site name of the sponsor in the keyphrase. Like the ambatchdotcom seocontest. Where you need to rank number 1 in Google for the keyphrase ambatchdotcom seocontest. And when you become number one in Google or another search engine and you stay at that spot until the end of the contest you win the main price. Normally thousands of dollars.
But how can a simple seocontest sponsor make profits from such a contest if it costs that much? That will be explained in this article.
The most big contests dure a couple of months or even half a year. So it can attract a lot of webmasters/SEO’s because they can jump in any time, even if the contest is already going on for a month. And big prices attract big amounts of media and participants. So you’re brand gets big attention for a long time.
Also, most contests contain the main keywords or the site name or the sponsor of the contest. Like the ambatchdotcom seocontest. The sponsor is ambatch.com. The contest is already going for a month and there are allready over 500,000 participants who promote the name ambatch.com. So when you start a SEOcontest you will be known in the whole webmaster world. Also a lot of contests like the Cpayscom2 Online Casino contest have they’re main keywords in them. In the Cpayscom2 Online Casino contest the keyphrase is Cpayscom2 Online Casino to rank in msn at the first spot. But cpays.com is an affiliate program for online casinos, so the participants are not only promoting the main sponsor but also the main keyphrase of that sponsor.
In most contests there are rules. A common used rule is that you have to place a link back to the sponsor of the contest. So in the Cpayscom2 Online Casino you have to place a link back to cpays.com with the text online casino. But every participant has been optimizing their website for the keyphrase Cpayscom2 Online Casino. That keyphrase contains the words online casino. So every backlink from a participating page is a high value backlink! And if there are 500,000 participating websites, it makes the sponsor a huge jump in the serps and lots of traffic and….MONEY!
There are many factors we look at when choosing a host. There are literally thousands of providers in the World and there are many, many considerations to take into account. I like to take a systematic approach and narrow down my field of possible hosting provider candidates before I even look at prices. I write down a list of criteria that I must place on choosing an appropriate website host and these form my requirements base.
1. I look at the required target audience and their geographic location - where does you target market live? And I seek to answer the question; do I want to rank more highly in a regional index rather than an International Index? For example, let’s say you sell blue widgets and you are based in Melbourne, Australia. Through your website you only ship to addresses within Australia. In this situation you would ideally want to be listed more prominently in the Australian regional search indexes - like google.com.au
Why do we need to consider this? The reason is simple, the search engines will rank you more highly in a regional index if you use a hosting provider based in region or country in question. So, this is our first factor
2. Dedicated IP Addresses or Shared. When it comes to search engine optimization this can have an impact so I like to mention it as early as possible in choosing candidates for website hosting provider. Some SEO professionals believe that not having a dedicated IP can have a detrimental affect in Google rankings but from my experience it sometimes does and it sometimes doesn’t. I have had some sites come in with high PR rankings on shared IP’s and others when I shifted to a new IP the PR of the site jumped, so this is still a bit of a mystery when it comes to Google rankings. My advice from a logical SEO perspective is that you never know with whom you are sharing an IP address; they could be running a porn site or a warez site, so logic says get the dedicated IP if you can.
3. Requirements of the coding and database for my website. As an example you might be using a Joomla website and with this comes certain requirements - we need PHP, a MySQL database, a web server (HTTP), sendmail (if you want to get/end email), and some kind of file transfer access (FTP or SFTP). These might seem like fairly common requirements but there are additional items you might want to consider in this segment like the operating system of the host, Linux or windows or what other services they have running on the server, Perl CGI-BIN access, SSI, .htaccess, telnet or SSH crontabs. This item covers all dependencies your website has on services and software to make it perform correctly on the web server.
4. Reliability, Speed and Uptime Guarantee. There is nothing that can hurt your business more than your website visitors coming to your web site only to find that it’s inaccessible. You lose a lot of credibility and possibly even sales through your website being down. You should consider removing a candidate web host if they do not provide you with at least 99.9% uptime. Many web hosts will provide guarantees like this and you should seek to find them. Many web hosts have redundant back-up systems for Internet access that are used when the main connection fails for some reason. Do your research and find out how many redundant connections they have to ensure less chance of the website being unavailable. Website “Redundancy” means if any of the normal Internet connections are interrupted then an alternate Internet connection will be used.
5. Customer Support. One of the most frequent complaints that people make about website hosts is the lack of customer and technical support. From my experience it does not matter if you are an expert or a novice in web hosting, you still need a web host with a good customer support system. Many web hosts offer email, online chat and phone support while others are available only via email. In most cases, email support is adequate, but you should be cautious if a potential web host has no phone number available in case of an emergency.
Response times to support questions can vary greatly. Some web hosts may take only a few minutes to get back to you while others take days or even longer. It’s important to find out what support any web host candidate provides. Searching on the Internet for references can often be of assistance in this regard.
6. Data Transfer - Traffic/Bandwidth. This is often referred to as “bandwidth”, which is the amount of data that can be transferred from or to your website. Basically look for a service which provides a good amount of traffic when compared to other services available. Also when choosing your website host you should ensure that the plan you are on can be expanded so that any foreseen increases in traffic can be accommodated accordingly.
7. Disk space. Again, take into consideration other hosting providers and find a service which provides a good amount of storage space in comparison. You might want to take into account any foreseen increases in storage space required also and factor the ability to be able to change the plan to accommodate these needs.
8. Price. This is always a huge consideration after all you could get a dedicated server for about $200 per month but for the most part this is not required for a new business website. The normal business website is not going to have 5000 visitors per day when it first starts up. Of course there are exceptions and if you are expecting this much traffic then you should get the dedicated server straight away. If however you are like most normal businesses and looking to gain a web presence then I would advise you to get a shared server with a dedicated IP. For something like this the prices can vary from $5 per month to $100 per month. Often you get what you pay for, so you should look at what services they provide for the money and weigh these up against the benefits. Often there are extra’s that are suitable for your particular needs, like Joomla support or content input or specialized hosting services.